To make Japanese curry, follow the instructions on the box :P and then after you get the hang of it, get creative :D i put potatoes, carrots, broccoli, enoki mushroom, tofu, and some kale in my curry :3
- half a bunch of washed and chopped kale
- 1 sweet red bell pepper
- 1 tbs of minced garlic, or 3-4 large cloves, Or (in my case) All the mall center cloves
- 2-3 tbs of olive oil
- juice from half of lemon
- salt and pepper to taste (optional, i only put a little sprinkle of salt for variety sake)
- let the olive oil sit in the minced garlic while you prepare the vegetables
- put the kale and sweet bell pepper in there
- squeeze lemon juice into the salad mixture and mix it up! then sprinkle with however much salt and pepper you want … or none at all!
i only used half a bunch of kale in my salad cuz i tossed the other half into the curry Before remember that i wanted to make salad with it LOL. Anyways Sprouts had organic spinach, organic broccoli, and organic kale on sale last week so i bought a bunch :D i’v already finished up the spinach so now i’m trying to use up the delicious kale and broccoli before it gets too old … one more bunch of kale and one more bunch of broccoli left!!
so now i will leave you with this unappetizing picture of kefir cheese straining in my shower [upstairs] XD because there were fruit flies downstairs and i wanted to keep the cheese Away from those darn flies … i got maggots in the cheese the last time they flew all over it :/
btw that yellow liquid is the whey straining out of the kefir
i make a Very delicious chicken soup with the whey … its the mildly sour one that you can Also make with Lemon Juice … but in my case i'm trying to use up this whey so Into the Soup it Goes!!!